Confessions of an Autism Dad
One dad's perspectives on dealing with a child who has Autism. All in print - for good or bad.

Autism hits me where it counts

Today, Autism double fist punched me right in the balls.

My daughter and middle son were fighting loudly over who gets to play with the miniature Yoshi toy, Noah's autism decided that the excitement was too much. Next thing I know, I'm being socked in the crotch. I think I muttered something like, "what the hel..." on my way down to the floor.

Its so hard not to be mad at him for it, but the more I blame it on the autism separate from him, the easier it becomes. OK, so it hasn't started getting easier yet but I have a theory it will eventually. . .

I hope.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Buttons and Badges


Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Followers

Blog Catalog

MyBlogLog

Fuel My Blog