Confessions of an Autism Dad
One dad's perspectives on dealing with a child who has Autism. All in print - for good or bad.

Back home after a long trip away from Noah.

Labels:
Earlier this week I returned home from a 5 day trip to L.A. and it was Noah's first time ever being apart from me for this long. I'm sure who it was more difficult for. I found my thoughts were constantly falling back to him and wondering how was feeling or what he was thinking about my absence.

Anytime I called, he wouldn't talk on the phone, but that's pretty normal for him. When I got home, he was sound asleep. I woke him up and he grinned from ear to ear for about 5 minutes while he hugged me and fell back to sleep. It was just one of those rare moments.


Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Buttons and Badges

Donations

If you enjoy my blog please consider donating. It will greatly help me get my son into therapies like ABA that neither insurance companies or school districts yet cover. It is PRICEY.

This is my son, Noah

This is my son, Noah
He has autism

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Followers

Blog Catalog

MyBlogLog

Fuel My Blog