Confessions of an Autism Dad
One dad's perspectives on dealing with a child who has Autism. All in print - for good or bad.

No internet at home. . . it's driving me insane.

Sorry for the huge gap in posts everybody! Our internet has been down and I haven't been able to get online for more than a couple minutes at a time. I'm working on a post offline that I hope to get posted later this week. Its about Noah's concept of love and consequently the kind and/or hurtful words that he comes up with. Also, I have some great summer time pictures to share with everyone too! Man, my kids are getting tan!


Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Buttons and Badges

Donations

If you enjoy my blog please consider donating. It will greatly help me get my son into therapies like ABA that neither insurance companies or school districts yet cover. It is PRICEY.

This is my son, Noah

This is my son, Noah
He has autism

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Followers

Blog Catalog

MyBlogLog

Fuel My Blog