Confessions of an Autism Dad
One dad's perspectives on dealing with a child who has Autism. All in print - for good or bad.

Have a look at my new Autism cards

I've started up a little online store. Here's my first product. It is a chubby sized profile card meant to hand out to people who stare at my son in public. The back side has information about Autism and explains why my child is making a scene in the first place. Hopefully it also makes them feel bad. And slightly ashamed for staring in the first place.



buy unique gifts at Zazzle


Get the fee newsletter version of this blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Buttons and Badges

Donations

If you enjoy my blog please consider donating. It will greatly help me get my son into therapies like ABA that neither insurance companies or school districts yet cover. It is PRICEY.

This is my son, Noah

This is my son, Noah
He has autism

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Followers

Blog Catalog

MyBlogLog

Fuel My Blog