Confessions of an Autism Dad
One dad's perspectives on dealing with a child who has Autism. All in print - for good or bad.

Introducing. . . my family!

I will be mentioning them from time to time (like probably every post) so I thought it would make sense to introduce you all to my awesome family.

Here is a picture and a little intro for everyone. Enjoy!

This is my wife, Sabrena. She is the best thing to ever happen to me.


Our oldest boy is Connor.


Dawsyn is the most energetic child on Earth. This is us swimming.


Here is Noah also swimming but in a smaller pool.

 
Gracie is enjoying her 1yr birthday in the this picture, but her 2nd birthday is just a few days from now. I'll update these again soon. I'm bad taking/sharing pictures.

Buttons and Badges

Donations

If you enjoy my blog please consider donating. It will greatly help me get my son into therapies like ABA that neither insurance companies or school districts yet cover. It is PRICEY.

This is my son, Noah

This is my son, Noah
He has autism

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Followers

Blog Catalog

MyBlogLog

Fuel My Blog